About this item
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI adapter lets you extend your desktop by adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer using a single USB Type-A port | 1x output for up to 4K 30Hz (UHD) & 1x 1080p | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4.Compatibility Options: Windows 10 logo, Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7(32/64)
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 3 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered; no extra power supply required | 4K port supports ultrawide displays up to 2560×1080
- EASY SETUP: 10″ (25cm) attached cable for added distance between the adapter & host device for multi-monitor workspace or HDTV boardroom setup; Auto driver install; Works w/ Windows system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptop/video card
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to dual HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter to connect multiple screens
Style: 2x HDMI | USB 3.0 | Windows Only | Pattern Name: Adapter | Purchase Link > https://amzn.to/3WeIfi2
I was previously using both of the ports on my computer for my two existing monitors. I didn’t want to add a video card because I’m not a gamer and the cost was prohibitive. I also tried using my iPad as a third monitor, but it was laggy and unreliable.
After much searching, I came across this USB 3 to HDMI adapter and it was perfect. It’s affordable, works great with the built-in graphics from my Ryzen 5 CPU, and best of all, you can’t tell it’s not plugged straight into the video card! There is zero lag. I can watch YouTube in HD on it with not so much as a pixel out of place. I almost didn’t believe it.
And to make it all better, I have two outputs if I want to add a fourth screen in the future. I couldn’t be happier with this adapter!
- Works great with built-in graphics
- Zero lag
- Two outputs
None that I’ve found!
I highly recommend this USB 3 to HDMI adapter to anyone who needs to add a third or fourth monitor to their computer. It’s affordable, reliable, and easy to use. I couldn’t be happier with it!
Purchase Link > https://amzn.to/3Omx9FT